Mumbai is a city that never sleeps, after an intense and hot day, the city cools off in the evenings with beautiful sunset at the chowaptty beach and glittery Marine drive which shows off its so called Queen's necklace.
Hordes of middle class men and women, throng towards Victoria Terminus train station to catch a train back to their homes. Hundreds of lovers head towards romantically lit beautiful gardens with musical fountains. Families head towards the beach to experience street food at the beach food courts and kids play in the sand.
Bollywood Movies, Roof Top bar's, Clubs and Pubs in Mumbai, add a different view to the contrasting lifestyles of the city.
Explore a different side of the city, in the night, full of adventure and fun experience with our Mumbai by night tour.
Our tour guide in Mumbai will give you the most accurate history about Mumbai, facts and reasons behind the construction of the British heritage buildings built during the British Colonial Raj. Our private Mumbai tours are so personalised that you will get amazing insights and first hand experiences into the lives of Mumbaikars, the colourful Indian culture, customs, traditions and even the exciting mythology of Hindu religion.
During your private tours or Mumbai customised tours, please feel free to ask our Mumbai tour guides any and every question that comes to your mind. Our private guided tours in Mumbai have only one aim, to make you fully understand India, its history and our very own Mumbai locals.
Mumbai Night Tour Itinerary
1. Queen's Necklace Night View - From Kamala Nehru Park
2. ISCKON Temple - Hare Rama Hare Krishna Temple at night
3. Gateway of India
4. Victoria Terminus Train Station
5. Enjoy Butter chicken, Butter Naan Bread, Chicken tandoori and Chicken Biryani (Included in your tour)
6. Drinks on top a roof top bar (Optional) (Drinks not included in your tour, you can settle the tab with the bar)
7. Bollywood Movie (Bollywood Movie Tickets Included) or Visit to a popular night pub (Drinks not included in your tour, you can settle the tab with the bar)
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
TOUR DATE: Jan 28th- 2nd Feb 2020 (Everyday)
COST: INR 8,500 per person (Minimum of 02 guests)| INR 8,500 per person (Minimum of 08 guests) | INR 7,300 per person (Minimum of 14 Guests)
TIME: 0900 hrs from the Nehru Centre (Tour will end at 1700 hrs - 05 hours Tour)
Note: The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST.